Fire by hand drill

Fire by hand drill

Tuesday, 26 April 2011

Fallkniven U2, WM1 and F1

A nice little trio! I really do like these knives and have never had any trouble with them.

I allways go back to my good old F1 it seems, no matter what knife I try. I have had it for about 8 years now. I bought a zyntel sheath which I find handier than the leather but more tactical looking which I dislike. The other 2 are recent additions but they are really really good. The wm1 is like a fixed blade pocket knife and I seem to use it for everything. The neck sheath is awesome and so so handy.

The u2 is basically a pocket scalpel sturdy, easy to sharpen excellent! Weirdly the u 2 cost me more than the F1 which was approx 50 quid when I got it, u2 was 60, a bit expensive but worth it I think.

Cheers
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device
Post a Comment