Fire by hand drill

Fire by hand drill

Wednesday 17 August 2011

20,000 Visitors competition

Hi all,

I just wanted to give something back as way of thanks for your support over the past year or so. My blog has had 20,000 visitors which I am amazed at. Thanks!

The question for the competition is as follows.

On the recent beachcomber survival course I attended in Scotland how many Cockles did me and my fellow students collect from the beach for eating.

If it helps there were 6 of us.

The prize will be a Mora Classic knife and a Mora topQ all rounder stainless steel.

Please post your answer in the comments section of this post. One entry per person and you must be a follower to enter and over 18

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

210? :-) Btw, congrats to nice visitors rate!!!

treeswing said...

36 :)

Mark said...

Congrats mate, im gonna say 180 cockles between the six of you.

Evan said...

I was one of the six and haven't a clue!

greyfox said...

I think 30, well done mate on the body count to be expected though great blog!